Sunday, June 16, 2013

Time to post . .. .

I've been recovering from foot surgery, and am realizing how much I am missing wearing my heels!  You don't realize how much you miss something till you have to go without it.  Anyway it hasn't stopped my desire to sew; so I had to start posting pictures of my completed projects rather than wait to do the photos once my foot is completely healed.  (The doc says that will be another month!)

Here is one of the outfits that I finished recently:  McCall's Peplum top and a skirt (from Mimi's Pencil skirt tutorial).  I discovered I had a button front sweater in my closet that was the exact color as my skirt; so I get two outfits instead of just one.


Happy Sewing Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That skirt certainly is a pencil skirt - looks lovely even without the shoes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the skirt & the blouse!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete