Friday, January 24, 2014

Can You Teach An Old Dog New Tricks? lol!

 
spent the whole day & I mean whole day, I arrived  at 10am & left at 2am in the morning lol! with friends who are giving me crash courses in "re learning" how to sew lol! just lining in the sleeves, add the collar & heming & this soft leather beauty is done! my skirt is a chocolate suede, is that how you spell swade? lol! there'll be more on my blog ASP as I'm still working on it , anyhoo you'll see it pop up on the sidebar, you know over here to your left lol! 
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely - looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking jacket. Love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Bea Jay & Faye, I just hope I remember what I'm learning, it's hard to try to take notes, look, listen sew all at the same time lol! lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete